Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Old habits really do die hard...

Why is it so easy to stick with the old ways of doing and thinking?!? This Seester Challenge has not been as easy as I thought it would be, but I am still determined to live a bit better each and every day!

Something I've been thinking about a lot lately...the way good books make me feel more connected with humanity! It's mostly the knowing that my feelings are universal, and humans really do have similar life experiences throughout time. I know it's empowering to realize and accept that everyone is alone in the end, but the paradox really is that we are all alone in this together:)! I find comfort in knowing that I am not the first person to see the world from this perspective. I am just the first ME to do it;-)!

Here's to breaking the chains!

AND...OBAMA for MANKIND!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment