Saturday, September 22, 2012

Week 1...okay is alright with me!

The end of week 1 took longer than I anticipated...but a rainy Saturday is upon us nonetheless! And tonight is the Conor Oberst show in the city!!!! I am ready to have my mind fucking blown by all of his honesty, sadness, insight, and light. Jess and Dave are coming up and Tim is meeting us there. It's gonna be amazing!





As far as the challenge goes...this week was okay. I drank a lot more water, didn't drink-drink during the week at all, stretched in the mornings, took one bike ride, no soda, didn't eat out at all, and felt good about it all. I really need to get into a better workout routine. I just get so bored when I workout! I really need to get my ass to the boxing club and see how I like kickboxing. Maybe that will keep me fit and entertained...and probably nice and bruised up (but not the good kind)!


Think I am going to take a bath and wait for the crew to arrive...see you soon, Conor!

No comments:

Post a Comment